Friday, November 7, 2008

Still waiting

I counted up how long I've been waiting, realized it's been nearly a thousand days and got really depressed. And that does not include the time from July 2005 when I first submitted an application, from November when I got accepted by my agency (having to wait for a "spot" as a single) and on to March 2006 when my paperwork finally got logged in. I guess I should focus on the fact that there are only 25 log in dates before mine....that may easily be 5-6 more months before a referral, but I surely will bring my daugther home before next summer.

The children in Arkansas have been placed with a married couple who live in Arkansas. The foster family has major concerns about the family they were placed with, but I'm praying that this couple loves parenting those little ones like I would have.