Thursday, June 11, 2009

The Panic is Setting In!

I'm starting to get a little paniced. So much to do and only 6 weeks left to do it! And I'm praying the swine flu situation won't impact our travel dates. While I'm paniced about all I have to do, I'm also desperate to have my daughter home! I have a shower scheduled for June 30th with the folks from work - should be fun. My "adoption" friends had a travel shower for me several weeks ago - they gave me lots of practial stuff for both Claire and me to take on the trip. And a great diaper backpack to put it all in! It's kind of hard to anticipate what all I might need when she gets home. I do know I have lots of clothes already - picking up bargains for nearly 4 years filled up her closet pretty well and her new friends-to-be Hannah and Anna have been kind enough to share clothes they've outgrown.