Wednesday, July 8, 2009

China Schedule



We just received our in country schedule for China. Gotcha Day is Monday, July 20th. My heart is so full - I just can't believe it's really happening. I look at her sweet worried face in the photos and I still have a hard time imagining her in my arms. And I can't help but think about how she will be leaving everyone and everything she knows. Please pray for a safe trip for all who are traveling and for a smooth transition for both me and Claire.

Before we meet our babies, we'll go to Tian An Men Square, the Forbidden City and hike on the Great Wall at the Juyongguan section pictured here. After Gotcha Day, we'll have lots of appointments (China Civil Affairs office, medical checkup for the babies, US consulate) but we're also scheduled to visit the Provincial Museum and the Yuelu Ancient Academy Center. A trip to the Guangzhou Zoo is also on the schedule (yes, they have a panda!). Claire, we're coming!!!!