Wednesday, September 1, 2010

19 months old!

Charis is no longer a baby - she's a full fledged toddler these days.  Running, climbing, sliding, swinging - you name it!  And talking up a storm - I can't believe all the words she knows.  Tonight we read "I Love You Crazy Cakes" and at the end of the book where the mom and baby are snuggling with their eyes closed she said "sad!".  I tried to tell her they were not sad but sleepy but she kept insisting on sad!  It was the first time she really sat and listened to that book - makes me wonder if she has any memory of our Crazy Cakes story.  It really is hard to imagine my life without this perfect and wonderful little girl.  Not only does she light up my life, she brings so much joy to my Mom, my sisters and the rest of my family and friends.  What a blessing she is!!!